Thursday, April 26, 2012

Places I Want to Visit or Live

Day 3:

Places I Want to Visit:
So I want to visit a lot of places for a lot of different reasons and to explain all of these reasons would just take way too long, therefore I'm just going to list all the places off instead of explaining why I want to visit them.

Russia
France
England (London and Cardiff mostly)
Italy (Rome)
Germany
Japan
Portugal
The Caribbean Islands
Tahiti
All 50 US States

Places I Want to Live and Why:
Gibraltar. I would live in Gibraltar if I could, unfortunately it's very expensive so I don't think that will ever happen. I would live there because it's warm, it's British, it's an island (I love islands), and because it's probably one of the coolest places I've ever been. So I haven't exactly done much world traveling but I still love Gib and I would love to live there some day.
Montana. Two reasons: horse country and it's a great place to just get away from everything.
Kentucky. It's horse country it would be a great place for an equine vet.
Germany and I have no idea why, it just seems like a cool place to live.

So those are all the places I where I want to live or visit. Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment