Tuesday, April 24, 2012

20 Random Facts About Me

Yay for my first blog post ever!!!!!!! So I'm starting this blog as part of a creative writing project for school, but I think I'm going to continue to use it after the project is over as well. For this project we must complete a 20-30 day writing challenge by writing a new post everyday. So since today is day number one for my 20 day writing challenge, I will be writing: 20 Random Facts About Me.

1) My favorite color is either blue or grey.
2) My favorite food is tacos or cake.
3) I live in the US but I've never been to Canada or Mexico.
4) I have been to Spain, Gibraltar, and Morocco.
5) I prefer waffles over any other breakfast food.
6) I would rather have a dozen cupcakes than a regular cake.
7) I have the unfortunate habit of cracking my wrists as well as my fingers when I'm bored.
8) I have two cats, two dogs, a horse named Jewel, and a rabbit named Tiberious.
9) I have one brother, Greg, who is nine years older than I am.
10) I was born in Vermont.
11) My favorite place that I've been to inside the United States is Hawaii.
12) My favorite place that I've traveled to outside the US is Gibraltar.
13) I got to swim in the Mediterranean Sea and it was freezing!!!!
14) I love British TV shows (favorites are Doctor Who and Sherlock).
15) I'm a huge sci-fi nerd.
16) I love reading ............ a lot.
17) My mom was born in Salem, MA and Salem is one of my favorite places in New England.
18) I want to visit Germany, England, and Japan.
19) I want to become an equine vet.
20) I love writing (hence the blog).

Those are just a couple random things about me. Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment