Friday, May 18, 2012

Five Passions of Mine

Day 7: What are 5 passions that I have?

I love reading, I think that it's a great outlet as well as a great way to learn. I mostly read fiction stories though because they are more exciting. I love animals of all kinds, I think that it's just so rewarding when you get to work with animals and see progress in them. I really enjoy writing although I don't think I'm very good at it, I kind of just doodle with words I guess. Writing is actually very relaxing and I love doing it although I don't usually show my writing works to anyone else because I don't think they are very good. I love horseback riding getting to work with and train horses is a really incredible opportunity that I have. I do horse jumping and it's the most incredible feeling when you train your own horse, you go over a jump and you know you did it perfectly, it's really exciting. My last passion is music, I love making music, I love listening to music, I just really like it. I don't think I would be able to live with out music.

5 Passions of Mine

1) Reading
2) Animals
3) Writing
4) Horseback Riding
5) Music


Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment