Monday, May 21, 2012

Something I Miss

Day 20: Describe something that you miss.

Some times I really miss being a little kid. The world was so simple then, everything was black and white. I really miss that, being free from responsibility and worry. I guess it all comes down to happiness. Other times I'm really glad that I'm older (and wiser?) now. I love where I am right now in life, I always try to live in the moment. I guess  I also miss my brother. Since he's nine years older than me he has left the house and now he's married. He is really cool so I miss him a lot.

This was the day for my writing challenge project, so I really hope you guys enjoyed. I may write in this blog later if I have something interesting to write about, but for now BYE!

Hope you enjoyed!


No comments:

Post a Comment