Sunday, May 20, 2012

Three Childhood Memories

Day 13: Describe three significant memories from your childhood.

1) Breaking my face in Cape Cod. This is a memory that really sticks out with me mostly because I still have the scar from that. When I was little it was  Fourth of July and I came running up the steps of my grandparents home in Cape Cod. I slipped, fell off the step, and ended up gouging my face with a seashell. I was crying so I ran to my dad I remember pulling my face away from his shirt and seeing his entire shirt covered in my blood it was pretty scary. I cut actually wasn't that bad but it was a miracle that the seashell didn't catch my eye. To this day I have the scar next to my left eye.

2) Fighting with my brother. This is kind of a general one but I remember fighting with my brother all the time. My brother is nine years older than me and was probably pretty annoyed with me. I would always try to hang out with him and his friends, but he would always scare me and fight with me. I always thought that I hated my brother but really I love my brother he's the greatest.

3) Going to the Arizona. Ok so this wasn't that long ago but it is still a memory that I cherish. I took this trip with mom, dad, Greg, and his girlfriend at the time (they are married now) Heather. I loved this trip Arizona is just so beautiful. Also I think this was the first family vacation that we took with Heather, which was fun, she is awesome.

Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment