Sunday, May 20, 2012

My Five Weaknesses

Day 9: Describe 5 Weaknesses You Have.

1) Watching what I say. I really need to work on this one often times I will just say what ever comes to my mind without really thinking it through which is never good.
2) Letting other people lead. Sometimes I have a really hard time with letting other people lead a group or team that I am apart of, I like to have things done the way I think they should be done.
3) Being confident in myself. I know that sometimes I am not confident in myself at all and I am often times a self doubter.
4) Procrastinating. I have the terrible habit of procrastinating everything until the very last possible moment.
5) Complaining. I often complain about things that I have no reason to complain about, it's something that I have been trying to work on for awhile and I still continue to work on it.

Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment