Sunday, May 20, 2012

My Thoughts on Education

Day 18: How important do you think education is?

I think that a proper education is extremely important, especially in today's society where most businesses that offer decent jobs won't hire you with out some kind of a degree. I really bothers me when I see other students that just don't care about their education. To be fair I must add that I don't always give 100% into my school work 100% of the time, but I have never let my grades fall and that is a matter of personal pride for me. Even if you disregard the fact that you need a decent education to get a good job, you should get an education to better yourself. Every time you learn a new skill or system you are making yourself better. For me education is all about self improvement. I think that it should be that way for everyone. Working hard at your studies is just another way of showing that you have respect for yourself and that you honestly want to make yourself a better person.

Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment