Sunday, May 20, 2012

My Most Embarrassing Moment

Day 8: Describe Your Most Embarrassing Moment

I can't remember any specific moments that were incredibly embarrassing for me but usually I try to forget those moments. I think that it's really embarrassing, though, when your talking to some one and then you say something that you instantly realize you shouldn't have said. You wish you hadn't said it but you did and then you and the person your talking with are just kind of awkwardly standing there trying to come up with something to say to make up for the mistake you just made. What makes it even worse is when the person your talking to doesn't say anything because then your just standing there wondering if you should walk away or just wait for them to say something. I think those moments are the most embarrassing.

Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment